This peanut butter pie is so rich and creamy. The recipe is very easy to make and takes only a few ingredients. For the pie above, I used a store bought chocolate graham cracker crust. I have also used a regular pre-baked pie crust that turned out really good too.
Peanut Butter Pie
4 oz. Cream cheese, softened
1 cup confectioner sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
1/3 cup milk
8 oz. Cool whip
Pie Crust (pre-baked or graham cracker type)
1. Beat cream cheese, then add confectioner sugar and peanut butter and beat until mixed together.
2. Slowly add in milk and mix until thoroughly blended.
3. Fold in Cool whip (I use a little less than the whole container).
4. Pour mixture evenly into pie crust.
5. Top with chopped nuts and chocolate curls. I like to take it one step further and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
6. Freeze for at least 2 hours….and ENJOY!