My daughter, Katie, just became an Origami Owl Independent Designer. Their Living Lockets are really unique and beautifully made…by you. They can be designed for a particular person, or to show your support for a sports team, cause or your beliefs.
Peg’s Gotta Do
I'm always looking for a new project to satisfy that "urge" to do something creative. This blog gives me the opportunity to share them...thanks for stopping by.
My Something Creative Posts
Top Posts & Pages
- Recovering Camper Cushions UPDATE
- Decorating Will Have To Wait, So I'll Make My Giant Wrapped Candy Decorations
- What We Do For Our Kids...and Grandkids
- Pop Up Camper Curtains UPDATE
- My Camper Cushions and Curtains are FINISHED!
- Kylan's Pteradactyl Halloween Costume
- Pterodactyl Head Pattern and Costume Instructions
- Dinosaur Masks For The Boys
- Hershey's Kiss Filled Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- A Cricut Favor Box For Any Occasion
My Craftsy Patterns